I had a slight setback with my reading this week, but I still managed to read the whole book. Which for me was something to celebrate. Something I would like to improve on is reading more pages. Most of the books I read are 600 to 700 pages. However this book was only 331 so it was not a real challenge for me. I stuck to my plan pretty well except for Monday and Tuesday when I read no pages due to a problem I had during those days. Yes, I absolutely loved the book. It was heartfelt and created these special bonds with the characters. Making you cry at some points of the book when the characters were hurt or lost. The fact of her mixing animal emotions and human emotions together makes it really keeps you wanting to read more. Something that really got in the way of my reading was the fact that I had to be out for a couple of days and I have been having some problems with reading and writing in general. I started to realize that I could not get my thoughts off that book. When I would be doing homework I would want to pick up the book and keep reading. I can try and challenge myself with some books that are full of less action, like non-fiction or history, and try to finish the book with out straying form it. I would defiantly recommend this book to my friends and all people who like books that really draw them in to it with an emotional appeal.
Water for Elephants trailer
No comments:
Post a Comment