In the video I did well on giving my thoughts, a quote, and supporting evidence. I was worried that my voice would not be loud enough or clear enough but it turned out really nicely. I thought that my thoughts were really nice and after reading that book a long time ago I realized when listening to it I had an ah ha moment when I noticed character traits. Cause if I was just remembering the book I would be like she kind cause she lets her sister borrow her stuff. But now I realize that I made a good/deep connection.
Next time I will try to speak more clearly cause my braces made it sound like I had a lisp when I talked and some words I just said to fast and slurred them. Another thing I will do next time is try to be more creative with the format of my video. Like instead of an imovie maybe make up something more creative like a video of me drawing the pictures on a white board and narrating it. So in conclusion I need to speak clearly, slow down when speaking, and be more creative in the way I display my video.
What I learned about myself is that I can speak loudly, but I sometimes speak to fast and slur my words. Another thing I learned about myself is I can make nice inferences about a character trait even when it does not look like any are there. Like when she said she loves her sisters more than her mom people would say she is being judging but she really is just expressing thats how much she loves her sisters she loves them so much they are more valuable than her mom.
I have learned about video reading responses that they are harder to do because when writing you can go back and erase a word but if you slip up you have to redo it. You need to make sure your voice is not to loud or fast cause you don't need to worry about that when you write cause you don't speak but you speak in your video so you need to be careful of that. Tips I would give for the next video reading response is pay attention to your voice and say the word correctly. Also be creative think outside the box.
No comments:
Post a Comment