Should Middle School students carry cellphones around school and during classes?
I believe I did well on Rhetorical questions. I believe that my questions really made people think about my statement that phones should be allowed in school. One Rhetorical question that I did really well on was, “What would you do? Would you allow these shootings to happen? Would you deprive students of an opportunity to enhance their learning?” Here I was able to make the reader think more deeply and again state my claim on why phones should be allowed in the classroom.
The most interesting craft I worked with was Analogy and Comparison. Why this was the most interesting for me was because it made things more interesting to both write and read. It also made the claim seem more powerful like if your claim was the same genders should be in the same school you could write. Only the same genders should be in the same school or putting a boy and a girl in a classroom is like having a dog and a cat share a cage. The second one is much more motivational and therefore interesting. Instead of just saying boys and girls should not be in the same school.
Statistics and Examples are the two types of crafts I need to improve on. Statistics I need to improve because I do not have any in my piece. So next time I should use some of those. Examples I need to use because I believe my examples could have been more supportive of my statement that phones should be in the classroom. So maybe something showing a school that uses phones in particular for school. But the only ones I could find were about schools supporting tech in the classroom not phones in particular. Those are the two I believe I need to improve on.
No comments:
Post a Comment