My Fitness Goal
- Who: Who is involved? I am the only one who is going to be involved in improving my upper body strength. I am not going to do a team sport for this one.
- What: What do I want to accomplish? I want to be able to do 25 pushups and 100 sit ups in a row. I can already do 10 pushups and 78 pushups, so this should be reasonable.
- When: Establish a time frame. I want to be able to accomplish this by December first.
- Which: Which way are you going to do this? I will do ten pushups and 78 situps everyday and as each day goes increase the pushups and situps by one.
- Where: Identify a location. At my home in my dads office at his workout station he has set up.
- Why: Give specific reasons, purposes or benefits of accomplishing the goal. Along with my love to be active and physically fit it will help benefit me with a longer lifespan and a healthier overall lifestyle.
My Fitness Goal: I would like to be able to do 25 pushups and 100 sit ups simultaneously. I will start with 78 sit ups and 10 push ups and add one to each, each day. I hope to have this accomplished by December first.
No comments:
Post a Comment