I like how instead of just doing a live narration on a game, you added your own twist to it and had things that would not normally happen. Like the people that you alternate to narrate with you.
I really enjoyed your IWP project since a lot of humor was added into it. I liked how one of the commentators believed that the Soccer game was an American football game.
Hilarious, I loved how you put comedy and sports into a video making people who don't follow football funny! Loved it!
ReplyDeleteLaura
P.S Where is the German Coach??? *Cough *Cough *tears you didn't use me!
I like how instead of just doing a live narration on a game, you added your own twist to it and had things that would not normally happen. Like the people that you alternate to narrate with you.
ReplyDeleteHi Alyssa!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your IWP project since a lot of humor was added into it. I liked how one of the commentators believed that the Soccer game was an American football game.