The way I will be using this blog as a learning tool is by looking at it. By looking back at it I can see how I improved and how I can improve. How I will mainly use it as a learning tool is by posting only my work from school. That way students can look at my blog and learn stuff that I learned in school. Like
By keeping my blog up to date as I go in to higher grades I can benefit by being able to look back and see how I improved and can improve.
Some important take aways I have learned about blogs in boot camp are how to organize,decorate,use my blog properly, and over all improve my blog. Back in sixth grade I only mainly used my blog for RLA but now in seventh grade I will be using it for all my studies. So by learning how to organize my work it will not be a mess and it will be organized by what class the blog post is for. By learning how to decorate my blog it can now be interesting as well as educational for the reader. As you can see boot camp has really helped a lot with my blog.
Photo from cc search
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment