Wednesday, 21 August 2013

My health balance, August 2013

The part of my health I am most proud of is physical health. I eat a healthy balanced meal most of the time. I try to do sports after school for at least 4 days of the week. When ever there is something wrong with me I take time to rest and go see a doctor.

The part of my health I am most proud of is my physical health. I have a skin condition called exema and I have been doing a elimination diet for it. So I mostly eat healthy foods and that seems to be helping a lot. Also I had a goal of an eight minute mile which I achived a eight minute 3 second mile which I am really proud of.

The part of my health I would like to improve the most is my social and spirtual wellness. I would like to improve my social wellness cause my friends and I have been having a ruff time with our relationships. For my spirtual wellness I need to take time and just enjoy the things around me and take time for my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment