Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Weekly Fitness plan: Reflection Questions

1. Do you think you are getting enough exercise? Why or why not? No. Because on a normal day I walk the dog: 10 , Walk to school: 10, and rotating I eather run or bike: 30. That only gives me: 50 a normal day which means that I am not getting enough. So I put in that from now on I will start doing sit-ups and planks: 10. On weekends I only get about: 30-60 minutes of eather playing, swimming, or soccer. It really depends what my family wants to do on the weekend.



2. Check out the benefits of fitness document we have shared with you.
What Benefits of fitness do you hope to improve through your weekly fitness plan? Please list 3-5 benefits of fitness. I hope to improve through my weekly fitness plan by it reducing stress, improves body shape, and improves endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment