Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Weekly Fitness plan




Name: Alyssa A. Block: E
My Fitness Plan
How will you move for at least 60 minutes a day?



MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
Walk to school/back: 10
Sit ups and plank: 10
Bike riding: 30
Walk the dog: 10

If I get on track team: 50











Walk to school/back: 10
Run: 30
Sit ups and plank: 10
Walk the dog: 10

If I get on track team: 50

Walk to school/back: 10
Sit ups and plank: 10
Bike riding: 30
Walk the dog: 10

If I get on track team: 50


Walk to school/back: 10
Run: 30
Sit ups and plank: 10
Walk the dog: 10

If I get on track team: 50


Walk to school/back: 10
Sit ups and plank: 10
Bike riding: 30
Walk the dog: 10

Run: 30
Sit ups and plank: 10
Walk the dog: 10
Soccer: 30
Sit ups and plank: 10
Walk the dog: 10














Total active time: 60
Total active time:
60
Total active time:
60
Total active time:
60
Total active time:
60
Total active time:
50
Total active time:
50

No comments:

Post a Comment