Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Art 8F Manual best photo

For my photo essay this photo was not only one of my favorites, but in my opinion the best. It showed a place in my school life and after school life that I see constantly everyday. Following my theme of as my day goes on it gets warmer and warmer, I had all of my sports photos including this one be the brightest and warmest I could get them while still making it clear. I love the angle that the photos taken at and the shadow of the two girls walking down the hall. I love how the natural lights reflected off the wall and I was able to enhance it making it stand out even more. You can see the texture on the wall and the people walking down the hall look like they are shadows. Resembling the fact that they are walking into the sun to go play their sports and leaving the changing room, the first step to going to your sports. I guess you could also say that this hallway has played a big part in my life. It was where I first discovered my love for sports and was where my home base was for seventh grade, during which Mrs. Madson introduced me to dance. This hallway could probably, by itself, sum up 50% of my school story all by itself and thats why its so important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment