Thursday, 20 November 2014

Performance Poetry

Performance Poetry


P - His projection was good. Not too loud and not too soft, but in order to fit with the theme of the poem I wish he would be a bit more louder at some points to really show the emotion. His poem you can tell is something really personal and it has amazing emotion to it, but a louder voice would make the poem fantastic.

I - I loved his inflection. How he made words emphasised to give the audience a trip back to their childhood memories when they felt that way. 

P - His pace is good. He is a bit slow in some parts but I think he means to just give us more time to reflect on the powerful words he's saying. I would like to see him go faster in the emotional parts and louder to raise the audiences heart rate and draw them into the poem.

E - He did okay with eye contact. He scanned the audience but held one part of the audience more then the rest. (the middle)

S - His stance and gestures were perfect. He stood proud and did not fidget. His gestures helped people understand it more.


No comments:

Post a Comment