If I were in charge of the world I would make Colorado the capital of the world. The world would be run by Monarchy and I would be its Queen. When Im handed the world my coronation will last from the 1st of February to the 14th. It would be two weeks full of running, playing soccer, playing basketball, and trampolining.
My first law as Queen will be to make Monday part of the weekend. The national flag for the world would be very pink and very glittery. The national anthem would vary depending on my favorite song on Spotify.
I would have two separate houses, one mansion and one house I already own. This way I can film the reality TV show about my life in my mansion and sleep safely at night in my other house. My bodyguards would not just guard my house but my whole street so I could go sledding down the hill during winter time without worrying about the paparazzi.
If I were in charge of the world I would need some help. So I would assign seven trusted, responsible delegates/friends of mine seven continents. North America to Nicki Minaj, South America to Selena Gomez, Australia to Kim Kardashian, Europe to Taylor Swift, Africa to Mitt Romney, and Asia to Kate Middleton. We would all gather at my Island in the middle of the Atlantic every month for a tea party to go over important and very confidential matters.
Long live the Queen!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa, though your sound minded ruling technique is a refreshing yet interesting approach. I believe that if you nominated those candidates to rule each continent. Things would go to... ummm poop. Kim would not only break the internet but break Australia. Taylor Swift would probably break up with the entire population of Europe and then make a hit single called 'Europe was in trouble when I walked in'. Selena Gomez probably would find the closet Justin Bieber look alike and date it then pretend that she didn't. Nikki Minaj... well who really cares about her... or North America and Mitt Romney let just say crap. I think that maybe instead of hiring celebrities maybe you could instead let me co-rule with you! Let's change the world, bro.
ReplyDeleteDear Bro Laura,
ReplyDeleteI will take into consideration your opinion of my candidates to rule each continent. However I will need some suggestions for candidates if I am to fire them all. I am looking for someone thats funny, fun-loving, and has at least a middle school education. Oh.......I just realised that means that Kim Kardashian isn't in the running anymore.....ok. You know what your right lets just rule the world together! Although I still need people to watch over the world while we are on our basketball tour around the world. How about The Rock, Micheal Jordon, Iggy Azalea, Paul Ryan, Abby Lee, David Guetta, and Emma Watson? Any thoughts? If you have any concerns with our candidates you can find me in Japan skiing.
Long Live the Queens!
Her Majesty,
Bro Alyssa
Dear Alyssa,
DeleteI do believe that would be the best option for both of us. We would rule the world with a caring yet powerful force. I believe that The Rock would be the best path to take along the way with the 'whole watching the world' while we play professional basketball with Michael Jordan. What would we do to improve the drab world we live in today (without us ruling). I mean I do have some ideas such as... Creating a system that every 1 million dollars you earn you give half to a charity in need and so forth so that the rich give back to the community. Also making us play for the Cavaliers along side LeBron. Any other ideas? What team should we play for?
Long live the amazing hot Queens of the World!
Bro Laura
Alyssa, love your blog post. It was very creative and an interesting read. I just have one objection to your otherwise flawless plan: I'm not so sure about entrusting Kim Kardashian with an entire continent. I think that we can all agree she's made some questionable choices in her life, and I would hate to see Australia become known as "Kim's Kontinent" (with a K) or "Kim Takes Australia." I kid, of course, but I admittedly have some doubt about her authority. Don't get me wrong. She's a great person, and has provided much entertainment for millions of people around the world. But maybe it's best to give her a city or a small nation to deal with first, and then build her way up to reigning over a continent. Then we'll be better prepared for her glorious regime.
ReplyDeleteAnyways. Great blog post, Alyssa :)