Christmas in Singapore is a lot different. I like how you had all the fabulous memories of Christmas previously, but that you left it to the reader on what to think about Christmas now. Your pictures went really well with your words. Nice job.
Your poem is so beautiful! I love Christmas time and it reminded me so much of Christmas and now I'm so excited! The pictures that you used were so pretty and cool. Good job!!!
Alyssa,
ReplyDeleteChristmas in Singapore is a lot different. I like how you had all the fabulous memories of Christmas previously, but that you left it to the reader on what to think about Christmas now. Your pictures went really well with your words. Nice job.
Mrs. Haas
Your poem is so beautiful! I love Christmas time and it reminded me so much of Christmas and now I'm so excited! The pictures that you used were so pretty and cool. Good job!!!
ReplyDelete